• Breaking News

    viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

    ESC 2012: Dinamarca | Soluna Samay - Shouldn't known better

    Ganadora del Dansk Melodi Grand Prix Soluna Samay se convierte en la representante por Dinamarca en el Festival de Eurovisión 2012.

    Soluna que ganó por 114 puntos el Dansk Melodi Grand Prix superando por tan solo 8 puntos a la canción Take Out Hearts de Jesper Norshtedt. La canción que cantara Samay se llama Shouldn't Known Better que es una hermosa balada.

    Letra de Shouldn't Known Better - Soluna Samay


    Letra de 4 Lyrics



    Should’ve known better
    Now I miss you like Sahara miss the rain
    Changing like the weather
    Maybe it’s true, maybe you’re not gonna change

    I feel like you have two homes
    Yet I feel you are homeless
    Where we live I feel like a stranger
    When you home I feel even stranger

    I live in no man’s land
    With no way home like you don’t understand
    ‘Cause you so here, you so there, not really anywhere
    She said…

    Should’ve known better
    Now I miss you like Sahara miss the rain
    Changing like the weather
    Maybe it’s true, maybe you’re not gonna change

    Feels like I’m always living out of my suitcase
    What about all the years in between
    Just trying to find my place

    I live in no man’s land
    With no way home like you don’t understand
    ‘Cause you so here, you so there not really anywhere
    She said…

    She said…

    We could’ve written words on a mountain high
    Reminding ourselves to keep climbing, right
    Sometimes we have to lose
    A part of us to find the truth

    Nothing more beautiful than the way
    You used to breathe me into your lungs and soul
    Sometimes we have to say, “I’m sorry, I can’t stay”

    Should’ve known better
    Now I miss you like Sahara miss the rain
    Changing like the weather
    Maybe it’s true, maybe it’s true

    Oh should’ve known better
    Now I miss you like Sahara miss the rain
    Changing like the weather
    Maybe it’s true, maybe we’re not gonna change

    Should’ve known better
    Should’ve known better

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario

    Fotografía

    Politica

    Seguidores

    Archivo del blog

    Culture