#DareToDream #Eurovision #Eurovisionweek

Dare to Dream eurovision slogan

From iTravy

I would like to share with you one of my biggest passions which is the Eurovision Song Contest. One of my biggest dreams was to assist to one of the editions. On 2017, I had the chance to go to Kiev for the 2017 edition and the next year I had the chance to go to Lisbon and saw Netta won for Israel. This year is in Tel Aviv.

If you would like to download the Eurovision Board Tel Aviv 2019. You can click on the link below to download it is 12x18 inches. 
Download Eurovision Tel Aviv 2019 Board 12x18 inches 

I hope you like the content posted here, as well as if you like it you can share it.



I made some boxes with the Eurovision letter to celebrate this Grand Final on  May 18th.  I have been changing the boxes and the one on the top of the picture below is the recent one.

Eurovision boxes for party

Here other content that I have created:

Eurovision fan


And here is the history of the Eurovision Song Contest resumed in 3:13 min might say a lot but the history at the back of the stage it worth more than even.


Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios